.adslot { border:2px solid aliceBlue; margin:2px; }

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday 24 October 2013

EX-PMAN PRESIDENT, MUSTAPHA AMEGO IS DEAD.



Mustapha Amego, the former President of The Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria PMAN is dead. He died yesterday at Baltimore, Maryland, USA, after a long battle with Colon Cancer. He had, a few years ago, relocated to the USA. He was PMAN's President from 1993-1996.

  • RIP bro.
  • You don reach your own BUS-STOP be dat.
  • As we dey tok now sef, some people go reach their own tomorrow...dem dey inside bus already, dey press bell.
  • But me I dey BEG Papa God say make I no even take my eyes see dat bus yet...not to tok of catching it. It will not be YOUR PORTION in Jesus Name. 
  • Abi wettin una tok...Make una sa AMEN....ehennn.
  • He will be fondly remembered. I recollect he was a tall chap, always on the news in those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment