.adslot { border:2px solid aliceBlue; margin:2px; }

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday 3 October 2013

THE REAL HANDY POCKET KNIFE???

Tooled up: With more than 100 implements, this knife would have something for every conceivable scenario

Gun: The .22 pistol can be seen here at the top of the knife, just below the scissors

Exquisite: A razor blade is extended at the bottom of the picture, next to a beautifully made pair of scissors

This multi-purpose KNIFE boasts everything from a piano tuner to a .22 Caliber Revolver. It is owned by the Smithsonian Institution, and on display at the Buffalo Bill Centre, Wyoming, USA. It was made in 1880, 11 years before the popular Swiss Army Knife. This WAS the handy-tool for the typical gentleman in those days. IT HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERY CONCEIVABLE SCENARIO!!!

  • The tin just resemble wan knife wey dem steal from my pocket for ISALE-EKO one time like dat. Lol.
  • Walahi...dis wan no be matter of gentleman o...anybody wey carry dis kain tin no be GENTLEMAN at all at all.
  • If I meet person wey carry am for Pekham for London...I go take my papa and God BEG d person make ee no test am for my body.
  • I go don piss for body first before I start dey beg. BIKO.

No comments:

Post a Comment