.adslot { border:2px solid aliceBlue; margin:2px; }

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday 10 October 2013

WOMAN WHO CLAIMS TO BE SUNNY OKOSUN'S CHILD!!!



This woman, simply known as Ethel, claims to be a daughter of the late Star Musician, and Ozziddi Exponent, Sonny Okosun. This claim has been countered by the Okosun family, in a Statement released by his first son, Sidney Ehimare Okosun, who challenged her to come forward with DNA Test Result to buttress her claim. Ethel was the winner of Miss Earth 2005, and is said to be the Director of  Exquisite Face of Africa Project.

  • Dis tin no carry wahala ke....small tin.
  • Make Ethel go do DNA Test for PAGEWOOD....look am for my advert column for dis Blog. Dem go giv you result within two weeks.
  • CHIKENA.
  • And If no be say d girl wey go BLEACH sef, I for say make me I take my korokoro eyes take MEASURE am to kno weda na Sunny pikin true true. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment