.adslot { border:2px solid aliceBlue; margin:2px; }

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday 12 November 2014

NIGERIANS DESERVE THEIR CHOICE OF PRESIDENTS!!!



Nigerians Didn’t Vote Me As Their President Because I Lacked Experience In Stealing- Dele Momodu.


Veteran journalist, Mr Dele Momodu has said the reason why he lost the 2011 presidential elections was because Nigerians didn’t take his candidature seriously and also because he does not know how to steal.

Momodu made this statement on Monday where he was a guest speaker at the Diamond jubilee symposium in honour of the founder of the Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare.  His words;

“One of the things I love about Pastor Tunde Bakare is that he did not restrict himself to activism. I was glad in 2011 when he was Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s running mate. I, on the other hand, wanted to be President.

“I was serious about my ambition but Nigerians were not serious about it. Some said I lacked experience. Yes, I lack experience in stealing,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment