.adslot { border:2px solid aliceBlue; margin:2px; }

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Tuesday 30 July 2013

BUNMI NELSON SAYS SHE IS A 'FANTASTIC KISSER'.

I’m a  fantastic kisser–Bunmi Nelson, actress
Nollywood Actress, Bunmi Nelson, aka.OKO OLOKO says she is a 'fantastic kisser.'. She apparently prefers to be called SEXYCHOCO!!!
  • Bunmi...who scored you? What makes you feel you sabi KISS? 
  • You mean d kain Naija (Shume) kiss wey saliva go dey flow like stream? Ennn? Dat wan na kiss?
  • How come you Nollywood birds like to say sensational things...no matter how silly? All in order to boost your profile. 
  • Anyway me I bet you say you no sabi dat wan reach some of us VETERANS. We go even fit coach you sef.....walahi TRUE TO GOD....hnnnn....I touch my tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment