.adslot { border:2px solid aliceBlue; margin:2px; }

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Monday 15 July 2013

THE NEW ROLLS ROYCE WRAITH.

Hotly anticipated: The Rolls Royce Wraith has been road tested by one of the engineers at Rolls Royce before it goes on sale

This beast is the latest of the Rolls Royce Collections. On British street, it is worth £250,000, and its a 6.6 litre model, capable of 0-60 MPH in just 4.4 seconds. The word 'Wraith' is a Scottish word for 'apparition' or 'ghost'.

  • Yes o...dis na d 'Real McCoy'. My people, you are free to DREAM o...I no go charge una for dat.
  • But as for me, I dey on top 'waiting list' for those wey dem wan supply dis moto. Even sef David Beckam name naim dey before my own, den i believe na Simon Cowell name come follow my name...(I cant quite remember now). Se you know say d tin na 'customizedddd'...no be for all-comer. 
  • D tin na real GHOST....d more u look, d less u see.
  • Unfortunately I no go carry my own enter Naija...una roads no deserve am (no good)...and those kidnappers (cheiii)??? God forbid bad tin.

No comments:

Post a Comment