.adslot { border:2px solid aliceBlue; margin:2px; }

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday 24 July 2013

ROYAL BABY IS NAMED 'GEORGE ALEXANDER LOUIS'.

george
William and Kate Windsor, the new Royal Parents of England, have named their new baby, George Alexander Louis Windsor. This is apparently in honour of the Queen's late dad. George VI (pictured left).
  • Congratulations!!! I hear you.
  • Dis reminds me of a saying during the Nigerian Civil War, which goes: 'HOW CAN DAT HELP THE IBOS'??? Meaning...which wan concern me for inside? Does dat put food on my table? Abi na only una  go first sabi 4uk? 4uk wey poor people dey 4uk everyday...dem no make noise. Abegiii...make una go siddon. If una like make una call am JOHNBULL...ehennn!!!
  • As if una sabi pronounce my native name. Come on.... geraway.

No comments:

Post a Comment