.adslot { border:2px solid aliceBlue; margin:2px; }

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Monday 30 September 2013

DROWNED IMMIGRANTS ON THE COAST OF SICILY.

Tragic: A policeman stands next to some of the bodies washed up on the beach this morning

Victims: 13 immigrants drowned off the coast of Sicily after their boat ran aground this morning

Scene: Police officers and firefighters stand by the boat, pictured in the background, that carried the group of migrants

Location: The boat is thought to have run into difficulties near the coastal town of Scicli in Sicily, pictured, this morning

About 13 dead bodies were washed ashore on the Coast of Sicily, this morning, after a boat carrying 200 passengers ran aground. The drowned migrants jumped aboard when they experienced a rough sea, barely a short distance from the shores. They are said to be mostly from ERITREA, but could include people from Tunisia and Libya. The casualty included pregnant women.

  • YEPARIPAAAA...which kain life be dis sef.
  • All in order to run away from some GOD-FORSAKEN countries in search of greener pastures.
  • Na useless LEADERS dey cause dis kain problems o, bcos good leaders FIX their countries...and those countries with useless leadership RUN AGROUND like dis ill-fated boat.
  • There is no magic to a GOOD COUNTRY...what you put in is what you take out....GARBAGE IN, GARBAGE OUT.
  • May their Souls Rest In Peace...like d 'gentle ocean in the dip of the night'.
  • What a SHAME.
  • I dey happy say...at least Naija no dey dis wan...THANK GOD o....awa own na DESERT ROUTE we specialize in. Lol.
  • Dats why I RESPECT my people. Naija sab NEGOTIATE RISK no be small. Naija go don rule am out say...me I no sabi swim o....wettin concern me with Atlantic Ocean, when desert dey there. Ee beta make I follow desert...patapata na food I nogo chop, and I go dey swallow my spit (saliva) go jejeje. God no vex....abi? Una too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment